Chicken Pancake Bundle: A Mouth-Watering Dish for Any Occasion.
The Cheese Chicken Pancake Bundle is a savory and delicious dish that is perfect for any occasion. It is a perfect blend of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied. This dish is easy to prepare and can be made in no time at all. It is perfect for those who love a good meal but do not have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
The Chicken Pancake Bundle is a versatile dish that can be made with a variety of ingredients. The key ingredients are chicken, pancakes, and a creamy bechamel sauce. The chicken is cooked until tender and juicy and then combined with a blend of vegetables to create a flavorful saute. The pancakes are then made fresh and hot, and wrapped around the sauteed chicken mixture. Finally, a creamy bechamel sauce is added, along with a sprinkle of cheese, and the dish is baked until golden brown and crispy.
The result is a delicious and hearty dish that is perfect for any time of day. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast, a satisfying lunch, or a hearty dinner, the Chicken Pancake Bundle is the perfect choice. With its blend of flavors and textures, this dish is sure to become a favorite in your recipe book.
So why not try making the Chicken Pancake Bundle for your next meal? It’s a delicious and satisfying dish that is sure to impress your friends and family.
🇹🇷 Cheese Chicken Pancake BundleCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Medium
500 gm of chicken breast
2 cloves of garlic
1 can of red pepper
2 pcs of green peppers
300g of Mushroom
1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
150 ml of hot water
1 tablespoon of red pepper
1 tablespoon of thyme
1/2 tablespoon of black pepper
- For the crepe dough:
1 cup of milk
1 cup of water
2 pcs of eggs
4 tablespoons of liquid oil
1.5 cups of water flour
- For the bechamel sauce
1.5 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of flour (no crumbs)
400 ml milk (2 Water cups)
salt n black pepper
grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Then add finely chopped onions, garlic, and peppers and continue to fry. Add the mushrooms and saute for another 5-6 minutes. Add the sauce, salt, and spices, and saute for a while. Pour it over some hot water.
- Bake on medium heat for 5 minutes and remove from oven
- Take all the ingredients for the crepe dough in a suitable bowl and get a smooth crust. Crepe dough doesn't get too thick!
- Then heat up the pancake pan thoroughly. Lose less oil and get more with napkins. Pour a scoop of dough into a pan and cook. Be careful not to make very thick pancakes.
- Take away the baked pancakes.
- For the bechamel; Melt butter, add flour, and fry. Add the cold milk and keep stirring until it gets a slightly dark sauce. Now add salt and spices and stir for a short time and remove from the oven.
- Get crepes over a soup bowl. Add 1.5 tablespoons of bechamel and 2-3 tablespoons of chicken sauté and fold the sides. Fix it with a toothpick if you want, I didn’t. Then place the pancake buns on the oven tray. Spread the remaining bechamel sauce on the baking tray and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese. Preheated in a 180-degree oven,
- Bake for about 20 minutes until they are red on top. Enjoy your meal